Let us help you with the fat loss process.
Vanquish is a body contouring device that uses focused radio frequency (RF) waves to heat and break down fat cells without damaging adjacent muscles and skin. It is designed to work on problematic midsection areas (abdomen and love handles) for people who are in good overall health. You must visit a clinic a number of times to undergo the treatment.
- non-invasive: the radio wave "applicator" never comes in contact with the skin and the targeted fat is removed through natural body processes.
- quick recovery: no recovery time needed.
Vanquish is not a...
- fat reduction treatment: it is not a suitable treatment for obesity, nor as substitute for surgical procedures such as liposuction.
Vanquish Fat Removal
Vanquish Fat Removal is a new state of the art, non-invasive fat removal and fat reduction procedure that eliminates unwanted “belly” fat. Vanquish Fat Reduction Clinics uses safe RF Technology to destroy the fat cells. Vanquish can help you lose 2-4″ in 4-6 treatments.
Vanquish Fat Removal helps Eliminate Fat
Vanquish can eliminate fat without the “side effects” associated with liposuction or gastric bypass. This new procedure does not require anesthesia or the risk; since Vanquish is non-invasive there is no risk of infection or downtime.
No Pain, No Down Time, No Side Effects
The Vanquish procedure takes 30 minutes; you can return to work immediately without interrupting your personal or professional lifestyle. Our doctors recommend 4 treatments to enjoy the maximum benefits.
Vanquish has minimal side effects. These may include redness of the skin and a slight warm sensation at the treatment site. There has been no reported pain following the procedure.
- The Vanquish Fat Removal Advantage Vanquish Fat Reduction Clinics
- Vanquish treatments cover larger areas than Cool Sculpting technology.
- Vanquish is less expensive than other Non-Invasive procedures.
- Vanquish Fat Removal is No-Touch and Non-Invasive unlike other fat reduction procedures.
- Vanquish only takes 30 minutes and has no restrictions or limitations after the procedure.